Ford Gen 1 Raptor/F150 LTR Suspension Kit (Front)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Ford Raptor is the pioneer of true off-road OEM-built trucks. With a 6.2 liter engine, mid-travel suspension from the factory, and an aggressive look, this is the truck that set the bar for all modern day specialty off-road vehicles. The Gen 1 Raptor was the foundation that RW developed the entire “LTR'' suspension line on.
RW updated the geometry from scratch with the same principals of a trophy truck suspension. Much larger spindle spread, the correct kingpin inclination, and a “J arm” for optimal clearance for huge shocks. Our “LTR'' line of components (long travel race) are the premiere components in our lineup. Every detail that you’d see in our Trophy Truck, you find crammed into the wheel wells of your Gen 1 Raptor. 4130 TIG-welded, high-clearance lower control arms, billet/sheet metal uniball uprights, 4130 plate or billet race-grade upper control arms, a weld-on shock tower, and huge King shocks with every option.
You’ll also come to notice a few features you don’t see everywhere else. A fully adjustable, splined 300M front sway bar, from-scratch improved geometry, and proper suspension proportions designed around the 40-inch tire. While most companies are providing longer arms and fabricated components, very few of them are designed from scratch with all the vehicle dynamics in mind.
While almost anyone can make these trucks go through the bumps smoothly, a very small number of them have good street manners. With our vast understanding of vehicle dynamics, like roll center, kingpin inclination, scrub radius, anti-dive, springs rates, wheel rate, and shock tuning, our trucks handle like sports cars on the road, period. Tight, nimble, agile, and reliable while these trucks are monsters in the desert. You will not find a truck that drives better on the roads at any speed than an RW equipped truck.
- 3.00 inches over stock per side
- 1.00 inch of forward firewall clearance
- 37.00-40.00 tires fit
- 15.00 inches of real, reliable wheel travel
- 93.00 inches of track width (kit uses 4.50 x 17.00 offset wheel)
- RW Hi-Clearance 4130 lower control arms (MIG welded)
- RW Billet/Sheetmetal 4130 fabricated uprights (TIG welded)
- RW Sheet Metal upper control arm (TIG welded)
- RW 4130 sway bar arms
- King Shocks RW Spec 3.00 Race Series coilover (not included)
- King Shocks RW Spec 3.00 Race Series 4-tube bypass (not included)
- 300M axles, OEM CVs
- 300M fully tune-able trophy truck sway bar
- 7075 billet tie rod, 4340 hardened clevis
- Simple weld-on shock tower
- Slot delete kit/overlay plates
- Grade 8 hardware standard (RPI 12-point upgrade available)
- FK JMX rod ends/WSSX series 1.00 and 1.50 uniballs
- 17-4 stainless spacers
- Delrin bushings
- Dual limit straps
Ford Gen 1 Raptor/F150 LTR Suspension Kit (Front)s are made to order straight from the shop of Robby Woods.
Please contact us for more purchasing information: