Ford Gen 2 Raptor/F150 MTR Suspension Kit (Front)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
While the Ford Raptor is arguably one of the best OEM off-road trucks in the world, it was never designed to be abused for thousands of off-road miles by the serious off-roader. The Ford Raptor is an upgraded suspension and trim package with most of the same geometry at the chassis as a base-model F-150. Longer arms, bigger shocks, and a lot of really innovative electronic features like “Baja Mode''.
The RW_MTR_Kit is the suspension your Raptor would come with if the truck cost another $30,000.00. Retaining only the lower control arm pivots, RW updates the geometry from scratch with the same principals of a trophy truck suspension. Much larger spindle spread, the correct kingpin inclination, and a “J arm” for optimal clearance for huge shocks.
Every detail that you’d see in our Trophy Truck, you find crammed into the wheel wells of your Gen 2 Raptor. 4130 TIG-welded, high-clearance lower control arms, billet/sheet metal uniball uprights, 4130 plate or billet race-grade upper control arms, and huge King shocks with every option.
You’ll also come to notice a few features you don’t see everywhere else. A fully adjustable, splined 300M front sway bar, from-scratch improved geometry, and proper suspension proportions designed around the 40-inch tire. While most companies are providing longer arms and fabricated components, very few of them are designed from scratch with all the vehicle dynamics in mind.
While almost anyone can make these trucks go through the bumps smoothly, a very small number of them have good street manners. With our vast understanding of vehicle dynamics, like roll center, kingpin inclination, scrub radius, anti-dive, springs rates, wheel rate, and shock tuning, our trucks handle like sports cars on the road, period. Tight, nimble, agile, and reliable while these trucks are monsters in the desert. You will not find a truck that drives better on the roads at any speed than an RW equipped truck.
- 3.00 inches over stock per side
- 1.00 inch of forward firewall clearance
- 39.00-40.00 tires fit
- 17.00 inches of real, reliable wheel travel
- 96.00 inches of track width (kit uses 4.50 x 17.00 offset wheel)
- RW Hi-Clearance 4130 lower control arms
- RW Billet/Sheetmetal 4130 fabricated uprights
- RW Sheet Metal or Billet upper control arm
- RW 4130 sway bar arms
- King Shocks RW Spec 3.00 Race Series coilover (not included)
- King Shocks RW Spec 4.00 Race Series 4-tube bypass (not included)
- 300M RCV axles and CVs
- 300M Fully Tune-able Trophy Truck sway bar
- 7075 Billet tie rod, 4340 hardened clevis
- Slot delete kit/overlay plates
- Grade 8 hardware standard (RPI 12-point upgrade available)
- FK JMX rod ends/WSSX series 1.00 and 1.50 uniballs
- 17-4 stainless spacers
- Delrin bushings
- Dual limit straps
Ford Gen 2 Raptor/F150 MTR Suspension Kit (Front)s are made to order straight from the shop of Robby Woods.
Please contact us for more purchasing information: